- In-depth knowledge of and experience with multiple social media platforms, and ability to learn & adapt to new products hitting the market,
- Excellent grammar, spelling and style,
- Ability to compose savvy tweets & posts that garner attention from target audiences,
- Consistent access to the Internet via phone or computer to monitor social media throughout the day,
- Ability to work with the Editorial and Marketing & Communications team to develop social media strategies,
- Ability to attend events (when required),
- Able to meet once a week via Skype.
For more information and for details on applying, please visit Work With Us.
A one-year commitment is required for all of these opportunities.
Hours of work depend on your skill level and the nature of the work; we are happy to consult with your schedule to maximize the experience.
Each position is a telecommuting opportunity, allowing any Canadian from any Province or Territory, to participate. This also requires serious discipline and focus, as working from home isn’t easy due to the countless distractions available.
Please give serious consideration to your ability to work independently before applying.