Want a delicious and nutritious snack all at once, to fulfill your peanut craving?
Here’s a great recipe by the fantastic WH Foods website for 10-minute peanut butter bars.
Please exercise caution and observe peanut allergy restrictions at your school or workplace.
Prep and Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup raw or roasted peanuts
- 1 TBS minced fresh ginger
- 2 TBS sesame seeds
- 1 cup raisins
- 2 TBS honey
- Grind all ingredients, except for the honey, in a food processor until fairly fine but still having some texture (you don’t want it to have the consistency of peanut butter).
- Add honey and process just long enough for it to blend in.
- Press into a square about 3/4-inch thick on a plate or square pan and refrigerate for about an hour or more.
- Cut into 2-inch squares.
Makes 12 bars