- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate (at least 61 percent cacao), chopped
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier or other orange-flavored liqueur
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- Unsweetened cocoa powder, for rolling
- Place chocolate in a bowl. Bring cream, Grand Marnier, and salt to a simmer in a small saucepan. Pour over chocolate, and let stand for 2 minutes. Whisk until smooth.
- Pour chocolate mixture into an 8-inch square baking dish, and refrigerate until chilled, about 30 minutes.
- Scoop balls of chocolate mixture using a tablespoon or a 1-inch ice cream scoop. Roll balls in cocoa powder, tossing, until fully coated. Shake off excess.